Wednesday, September 17, 2014








I love the honesty of kids when you ask them a question. The one I am posing in my author classroom visits since it is the topic of my book is:

What do you dream of being when you grow up? I will be posting some of the more unique answers in the coming weeks.

Today's awesome answer comes from a boy named Dylan: “I want to be a miner!”

What did (or do) YOU dream of doing? 


My answer is simple: Write children's books! Runner up: Play third base for the L.A. Dodgers!

1 comment:

  1. First comment did not go through.I'm a big Dodger fan and would love to review your book on http://www.bookroomreviews.com/
    I'm going to be part of your Book Blast from Mother Daughter Book Reviews
    Contact me at Dick@bookroomreviews.com if you could send a hard copy

    ReplyDelete